Pistol Holster

MTHunter1321

Looking for a recommendations for a pistol holster to use while hiking with my family. We have a two year old that I typically have in a pack on my back. Don’t really want to wear my binocular case just to go hiking. Is there any chest type holsters anyone would recommend that you could wear with a pack on?

Kenai is pricey, but I really like mine. Bought it for the same reason—kiddo on my back.

Check out razcogear.com. I purchased the holster that attaches to my FHF bino-harness. I’m thinking of getting the chest holster for when I backpack or day hike.

Have an older Uncle Mikes Sidekick for my .44mag...am thinking of the Razcogear for my 9mm. Buddy swears by it, just don’t know if I want yet another bino harness

EE407D64-6255-4AC3-A1B8-0026E5FECC0C.jpeg

Another option is the Simply Rugged Sourdough Pancake holster with the chesty puller chest harness. Makes a nice versatile system. I believe Diamond D has a way to attach one of there belt holsters to a harness as well.

Check out Razco and his Gen 2 holster. He designed it so it can be worn with the bino harness and then you can take the system off and run it just as a chest holster. He also makes just plain chest holsters. I just order a couple for a couple new pistols.

Have an older Uncle Mikes Sidekick for my .44mag...am thinking of the Razcogear for my 9mm. Buddy swears by it, just don’t know if I want yet another bino harness

View attachment 168538
You know his holster for almost any bino harness so you don’t need a yet another harness. They don’t come with a harness it’s just a holster. I’m not sure if that’s what you were implying but that’s how I read it. Forgive me if I misinterpreted.

I wore the same Diamond D leather holster for 20 years guiding in Alaska. Still going strong. If you like leather over Kydex it’s a great bet. I also have three Kenai’s for down in the lower 48; 9mm, 10mm and 45 ACP. The system is a great way to carry outdoors and active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back