Caribou Gear

Pistol bear pics...

supersider34

This bear was shot with a pistol up in Northern Idaho at my friends bait site. It was taken by his friend Mark. A very nice bear. Huge fat bear. Shot out of a tree stand. Also this is his first bear. Tried to get some head shots sent to me but havent heard back yet about it.
157715.jpg

157713.jpg

Very nice bear...Are you sure your freind wasn't getting lucky? He did very well. Congrats... :D

Cool!!! I did'nt get to go after bear this year,to darn tyed up with the turkey thing,but that's a differnt story. I'll try again this fall!!!!

Supersider34,
Nice pictures and good shot with a pistol from a tree stand. How much did that bear weigh?

I am not sure what it weighed. I am going to post some pics of my friends bait site up in Northern Idaho. All I can tell you all is the bear was feeding on the cow heads on the post while standing on his hind legs. John was after this bear himself but let his friend take him instead.
But here is the pic of where the bear was standing. John said it was not stretching to eat on them either. Flat footed and with head bent.
158612.jpg

Elkchsr that is Johns bait site. He puts the heads out for scent Then he has a 5 gallon bucket with grease. He puts donuts and bread on the ground and uses the plywood to cover it.
John is the one that killed all the bears I posted in the other posts.

Cool....
I have never been any where baiting was leagle, so it is new to me...Thanks for the info...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back