Pioneer Cow

jlong17

Any others have this tag? I’m loading up the family in the morning and driving 12 hours to Southeast Idaho! I was fortunate enough to harvest a bull this year, but I split the meat 4 ways with my hunting partners and I am looking to reinforce the freezer reserves... especially after a heart breaking Muley season. Goodness that meat goes fast when the whole family craves it daily! Haha. If anyone will be in the area and wants to try and team up, shoot me a message! I’d love to learn and hang out with (almost) anyone willing. And if anyone has had good fortune with this tag and can offer pointers that’d be great as well. Thanks for reading, and happy hunting!! I’ll share updates on this hunt as the week progresses...

Glassed a handful up yesterday really high. I’m with my grandpa, so we weren’t able to get to them in time. Gonna give it another go today. Wish me luck!!

We got a nice cow last night! Thanks to all who helped. Hunt talk is full of awesome people. I love this community, I enjoy helping others and obviously it’s nice to receive help. 2019 has been the year of the elk for me. An archery bull in September, and a rifle cow in November! My first year hunting elk has been one for the books! My family and friends will feast on elk for the year ahead. Thanks again Hunt Talkers

We got a nice cow last night! Thanks to all who helped. Hunt talk is full of awesome people. I love this community, I enjoy helping others and obviously it’s nice to receive help. 2019 has been the year of the elk for me. An archery bull in September, and a rifle cow in November! My first year hunting elk has been one for the books! My family and friends will feast on elk for the year ahead. Thanks again Hunt Talkers
Congrats!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back