Pictures of Caribou

Ovis

More boot-legged pics from Trophyphotos.com...

I like this one the most...
498.jpg

1106.jpg

2425.jpg

3642.jpg

4312.jpg

4321.jpg

Hmmm...looks like the cape was cut too short. Nice rack!

5359.jpg

7126.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-17-2003 09:12: Message edited by: Ovis ]</font>

Moosie

Grand poopa
What makes the TOP TINES FAT ?!?! IS that a different spiecies ? Or is it jsut some are that way ? I like the "MOOSE LOOK" and not the Mule deer look Spindley ones ....

That being said, I'm gunna shoot one whatever it looks like
tongue.gif

lilbiggun

I like the 3rd one. decent beams with decent tops. thick bez's (comparitively) and only a single shovel but its still nice. You need all 4. Thick beams, nice tops, thick bez and preferably a double shovel. I like the long points vs a palm on tops.

Moosie

Grand poopa
YAH.. I like the 3rd one too.

The 6th one is WAY Skinny but the shape is like a heart.. Kind-a cool
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

lilbiggun

#1 is nice. to bad the pic is dark, I'd like to get a better look at the bez and shovels. Its a dandy allright.

Dont knock #6. I gave my buddy a shoulder mount similiar to it. When you see my house oscar you will find out why. Jim can agree that I have no wall space. my ceilings are way to low. Hell, I gotta duck going through the doorways.

All of them are nice critters. The one I have on my wall is kinda small but it has everything I look for on a bou. I dont look for monsters (see above about my house
mad.gif
)