Picture wall ideas?

My BIL's trophy room has a bar with a glass top and underneath the glass he has lots of hunting photos of his kids and family. Looks good and can be changed.

My BIL's trophy room has a bar with a glass top and underneath the glass he has lots of hunting photos of his kids and family. Looks good and can be changed.
His homeowners insurance company might not like that idea ... unless it's plexiglass.

His homeowners insurance company might not like that idea ... unless it's plexiglass.
Expound on this, please? I'm off today and maybe I need to tackle my moving boxes still stacked in my garage though for curiosity(?) What???

I did this a few years back old windows

Attachments

• 1C91F09F-8EAF-4B99-9CB9-E455048FA8DA.png
    1C91F09F-8EAF-4B99-9CB9-E455048FA8DA.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 9
My FIL caught a once in a lifetime rainbow that we had a replica made, and then for his bday the family got him a picture of him holding the fish printed on glass from Marshall's I think. It turned put pretty sweet to have the fish and the pic right next to each other. I'm planning on doing the same when I get my elk mount back, but with a pic collage.

My FIL caught a once in a lifetime rainbow that we had a replica made, and then for his bday the family got him a picture of him holding the fish printed on glass from Marshall's I think. It turned put pretty sweet to have the fish and the pic right next to each other. I'm planning on doing the same when I get my elk mount back, but with a pic collage.
IMG_0020 (3).JPG
I have very few pictures of game or fish I have taken. I need to look through some shoe boxes full and there might be a few more.
This one says it all. I need to get a big print of it.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back