MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Pics from AZ

ELKCHSR

Look at the dunlap on that last fellow!!!
[nunlapped over the belt]. But I have heard when a man has a good tool he is supposed to build a shed over it.....LMAO!!!!
Or when not in use any more must build a shed over it!!!!HAHAHA!!!!
Great pics.....At least we have kids and hunters posting on a fishing site....

It's about time we saw some pictures. I always enjoyed those pictures with the kids Del ;)

Now if we can get the rest of these so called fishermen to post that would be great.

bassdelw.jpg

Anthony

kids.jpg

Danielle and anthony dani took first

anthony1.jpg

Anthony Kicked butt sister helping him hold his fish.. he took 5th fishing himself with no help from dad out of 50+ kids

anthony2.jpg

anthony and winnings

smally

My fat pic
Delw

Great pics of the children and the fish ;)

You mean you actually have smallmouth bass out there in the desert

First you need a place to host them.... then you add

elkhunter or I can host them still I think.... I dont have much room left but can host some..

Delw

Heck sakes Del, you need to get yourself a bigger computer to help us ignorant slugs out! Try thinking of US once in a while, okay? :D

You see, you only have so much space to host and only so much bandwidth allowed. Anything more than that in either area and we are screwed.

I love the essence of elk!!!
It is a very wild and exciting smell. It only smells bad to those that haven't experienced the thrill of up close hunting...
Now fish smell on the other hand.... :rolleyes:
:D

Law there store on sever's on the internet not on my PC at home...Hosting sites they call them...

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back