(Pics 5/1) Some Bear Pictures...

the late night hot oil rub downs, and most of the other things you could never compell yourself to do.
You'd be surprised... I'm guessing a Photo will hit the Net soon. Don't believe the Story that goes with it ;)

Now that I think about it Moosie. I think you are totally jealous you aren't going...maybe next year, but you gotta squirm on your back like a little girl for me.

Something like this...

IM000176.sized.jpg

Who is your DADDY????

GEsshhhhh.. A guy can't even lay on the Concrete looking up his Wifes Shorts for One day before the Picture hits the net ;)

As my 6 year old daughter would say...

I see England, I see France, I see Moosie's underpants.

After being here through the years I have come to realize something...

It seems that a LOT of threads and topics end up turning into us making fun of Moosie. The rest end up with everyone making fun of someone else on this board. It is good to be hangin with this many good guys (and a few gals).

I am happy to be associated with such a great group. We all deserve a tall one.

Tim

LOL....This thread is turning out very funny...
Now let me make sure I got this right, pack dead fish and bread to "High mountain retreats" and stash, then come back later and shoot any bears that have come to take over my booty... ;)

ELKCHSR... Now you're catchin' on ;)

Wyoming Tim, How funny is it that a Forum is Working well just to Make fun of one Good looking successfull hunter... Un~Friggin~believable ;)

I tell you what, I'm probably the First guy that has Twisted his Ankle unloading Bread instead of PAcking it in... And Gunners probably the Only Friend that would Grab his Camera While I'm on the Floor Crying and Take pictures before he Asks if I'm OK... that being said, I sent him up tonight to Chase bears and PAck bait in While I'm at home :D

Cali... Thanx Man.... It's the Night picture that makes me look fat ;)

Nut, Your boy dresses FINE :D Almost the Smae pants as these ;)

doucks1030.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back