Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Phone calls...

Moosie

Grand poopa
WOW !! I got to talk to alot of Folk today !!! I talked with Byron South, Blain Eddie, Del-W... I've talked to Crow woman in the past and missed a call from Sly dog today (I'll call ya tomorrow bud).

Learned alot and Shared alot, Good talking with people !!! Just wondering how many people on the boards have you ever Talked to or met ? I've probably met over 50 people from the net and talked to more then that on the phone !!!! Kick off some names of who You've talked to !!

I've taked to and spent some time with Pup (What a great guy)and with Doug in PA when we were in AZ.

Met in person

Doug
Shaky
Moosie
Delw
Calif Hunter
JasonLee
BbarC
Deerslayer
Fatman
Kraven
Tom
VPD10
Gila Monster
Mitch
snite66
brike
MarlandS
IHLA Cahirman
hunter454
dgibson
Flipper
Meathead
Bill M
malpractice
daveosk

on phone

Danr55
Elkhunter
LeftBehind
Heavy Chevy
MD4me
sixpointfive
shotgun mama
AlleninAlaska
Greek (on ban list but was former member)

That is just from here
(hope I didnt leave any out)

Met a few from other boards and talked on phone with a few others

There are a few others I hope to meet soon.

My list is long also i am useing your list and modifining it nut.

Doug
Shaky
Moosie
nut
viperess
Calif Hunter
JasonLee
BbarC
Deerslayer
Fatman and his son
Kraven
Tom
Gila Monster
Mitch
snite66
TNTCB
LiFlahunter(tnc's son)
one of his other sons also
elkhunter
left behind
onepointer

Danr which Ive know for a hell of a long time

someone who I wont mention a name cause it will cause phone calls immed not to mention whining and crying

Pretty much all the fisherwoosie's and alot form another az fishing board( a good 20 on this board and 50+ on the other board).
and alot more people that I probally forgot to mention

on phone
Mojave
and way
To many to list

Geeze oscar I wonder what sparked the phonecalls
wink.gif

Delw

You guys have no life...

Lilbiggun
Moosie
Ithaca
Wiley
ElkTurd
Flytier
Steamer

All in person and on the phone, but nobody just on the phone.

Am I the only one who's talked to Thumper and that crew?? I don't think so.. How far back are we gonna go??

...and what about all the fisherwoosies who showed up for the Elkhunter and LB dinner?? I don't see any of thier names up here??

Wouldn't it be fun to have a reunion of all the old crew?? ...???????? NEVERMIND!!!! Bad idea...

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-06-2003 21:58: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

DEWL... It must be my SPARKLING personality
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I might think about putting a list together some day.. BUT I don't know if we have Enough Web space !!!!
biggrin.gif

I htought it was only about 40-50 people but looknig at your lists I think It's closer to 100
eek.gif

Crow Woman, whose call I missed Sunday afternoon, btw you have mail. Seldom Ever, and Cdog911, Kevin K-Kalls, and I’m looking forward to shaking 1_pointer’s hand sometime Monday.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-06-2003 23:05: Message edited by: ColdNosed ]</font>

Lemme see,mine's got to be the smallest list on the board:

Slydog
Sheri Baity-Crow Phone
Doug K
Bryan J-ColdNosed
QuarterRound

I think that's it ?

My other list is even smaller,so far nobody has made it to it from here.

No Shoes, is one of my best friends. we hunt together and spend a lot of time working on the youth hunter together.

Varmit hunter, (Ronnie Robison) and I spend much time on the phone and He is one of two elders on the board of directors for GSPHA and Is the Only Life member and I'm proud that he is my friend and mentor.

Maineiac T O, and I have spent hundreds of hours talking on the phone and ship care packages back and forth, we are like brothers.

LRM is my Sister and I have known her all her life.

Song Dog, and I are good friends and shair the same intrest in the youth and teaching them. Jason's little boy, Rhetts calls me slydoggie,,,Grins I think thats so cool.

Kevin Lukens, and I are planning a hunt this fall in AZ and spend much time on the phone.

Pup and I are partners in a howler project and spend much time on the phone, pour guy lives in a house full of girls and got one more on the way.

Byron South and I have become good friends and talk a lot on the phone. Even his son is a slydog collector at 4

Sheri (Crow Chick)Baity and I are friends and she gives good phone, Grins

Dick Reese and I are friends and have been for quite some time, we are planning a lion hunt for next fall.

Blaine Eddy and I are from the same mold and have become friends very quickly. funny we think so much alike when we are talking we can finish each others sentences.

NASA and I now have spoken on the phone, good conversation.

Richard Granthem and I had a good conversation about hunting and hand calls

Moosie, Doug K and I talk quite a bit

Dave Affleck
Russ Lucas

I'm sure I'm forgeting some but its been a long couple days and I'm so turd (tired) I could fart (faint)

I have plans to hunt with Pup and Byron South the last week in Oct. Is it here yet??

I'm sure I'm gonna get some e-mail for forgeting people. Sorry

sly

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-10-2003 02:25: Message edited by: Slydog ]</font>

alrighty Slydoggie.. that will be $50 for the first minute and $9.99 for each additional minutes.
cool.gif

Hey... anyone else want Good Phone... I could be rich in no time
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

elkgrin.gif

Bryan... don't know when I will get it. My email is taking me four or five days to receive at times. Sorry, but at least it will give me something to look forward to
smile.gif

Nut shot his very first deer hunting with me a couple of years ago.

People actually admit talking to and meeting Moosie?
biggrin.gif
We met on the ram hunt a couple of years ago. Met Del on the ram hunt and have talked to him several times on the phone as well. He is a really cool guy - for a little dago
smile.gif

Met a lot of other people on the ram hunt a couple of years back but I am bad with names and "handles" - don't remember all of them.
frown.gif

VPD10 and I have hunted together about 8 times, so far. He lives in Oklahoma, I live in PA.

I have met, talked to (on the phone) and/or hunted with at least 50 people from a hunting chat room on AOL.

Since starting Groove Bullets Company I have talked to at least 100 hunters on the phone and have plans to hunt with some of them in the future.

Isn't it great that people that share a common interest (killing animals) can come together over the net and share information and stories?

Don
smile.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back