Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Pheasant Hunter Lives the Adventure

2200 posts and you don't have time for forums? Do you have a ghost writer?

There was a period I had much more free time since you inquired. These days it's minimal, and to be honest I was done for the day but got a text from a buddy who told me my status has been changed from bible thumping prude to professional troll, is that a move up or down(thanks for the compliment Mr. Stew)?

I'm guessing you're a Western Slope guy right? Well, if you ever decide to grace us on the east side and you are in the CO Springs area let me know. It's only an hour or so drive for me, but I'll make time and buy you a beer, or is that a bear?

Oh, and to keep on topic, http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Hiker-Attacked-by-Bear-in-Bailey-Canyon-396566361.html
CA residents need to speak up!!

CA residents need to speak up!!

Yeah, and what would they say? I mean, that was a black bear. They already rendered the State Animal on their flag (California Grizzly) extinct. What would you have them do, kill all the black bears too? Speak up, Cali!

I think we should pass a law: If it's extinct, you don't rate, so take it off your flag and pick something else as your state animal. The California Pussy Cat?

Eh, nothing new with this situation, happens every 10 or so years in the ninepipes, jocko, mission creek, Pablo area.

Hunting pheasants, and even waterfowl, on the reservation can get sporty once a decade for some lucky hunter. Cost of doing business.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back