pet peeves!

Well my biggest pet peeve is in the bathroom. I have 3 females in this house and they just cant seem to put the toilet seat back up, Anthony and I just cant handle it we started using the back yard
rolleyes.gif

Delw

Hey Delw, we need to start a movement. Why is that it is expected for the man to put the seat down so the woman doesn't have to put it down, yet we are the ones that have to do all the work, sexism I say, sexism. What do you say delw, got the cajones to join me in my fight?

Heck ya I got the cajones to get one going, well I might not after my wife reads this.

Speaking of movements
rolleyes.gif

Delw

Paws-
Only took me a few days to remember this one...Kindly disregard the liberties taken with the spelling of Mr. Powell's name.

Oh yeah? Well my pet peeve is countries that are run by a Bush, a Dick and a Colon.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>5. "i killed that trophy buck/bull/bear/whatever, at over 600 yards. NO COMMENT!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good thing I called my 2trophy's Antelope when I posted about them, other wise you would have commented on it
rolleyes.gif

SO you dont have money to buy a hunttalk hat? oooh maybe you should like get a job?

As far as the redneck comment, well look at your post and you will see why people call you a redneck, Amongst other things.

Wow things have come a long way since I was a kid, renecks back then had sheep Baaaaaaa
biggrin.gif

Delw

What also buggs me is high school drama you know the stuff...OMG did you har what he said to her when they broke up??? I mean like who really cares what happened, they broke up deal with it.
Or this is my favorite one. What the heck was she thinking when she wear that shirt yesterday, and today's outfit isn't much better. When I hear that I think like you look much better you spoiled brat.
Quick Draw

Mine include:

1. People who think they are to good to say "Hi".

2. People who drive slow on the turns and speed up on the straights so you can't pass them.

3. People who think everything should be handed to them.

WALL-AHHH !!!!
wink.gif

I hate fuggin People on Computer help call centers that you can't understand. I don't mind a company putting their CALL Center in India, But if they can't talk so I understand, they Should Open A Quicky MART !!!!
mad.gif

I got your WAL-LAH swingin' CH. You literary genius.

By the way, what is French for kiss my ass?
biggrin.gif

Wow, you are a worldly guy.
eek.gif

I need to broaden my horizons. Speeling Bee champ, speeks Spanish, French, English. What else ya got up your sleeve Gump?
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-18-2003 12:00: Message edited by: ktc ]</font>

My #1 PP is that YoungOregon doesnt get his "homey" Cass to come over here so the hunttalkers can have more laughs. They are like a couple of sparring raghorns over at monstermuleys.

I thought of another pet peeve this morning...people who always back their cars into a parking spot. Why do they do that? I see no advantage to it, unless they think there's going to be a fire and they want to be able to leave ASAP. I really think it's a status thing, it's something only cool people do. I hate waiting for those idiots in the morning when they are backing in, and trying to get it in straight. Some of them don't know how to drive and they take forever.
mad.gif
Wouldn't it be easier to pull straight in, and then back out when you leave?

Idiots that call cartridges calibers. Ask someone what their favorite caliber is and they respond 280 Remington. Well 280 Remington is a cartridge, not a caliber. 7mm Mag is a cartridge, not a caliber. Tell me what cartridge you are shooting and I'll know what caliber it is.
smile.gif

Washington Hunter, I back MY car in sometimes.. Usually at my house though. Reason : Sometimes I leave in the Morning when It's dark. There are Kids walking to school and I'd hate to Back out of MY driveway and Tag one of them. So I do it for a Safety issue
biggrin.gif

I also do it cuz I'm cool
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back