Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

pet peeves!

WH,

I back into spaces, when I can, 'cuz some dumb Parking Lot Engineer has decided that all parking must be straight-in at Home Depot, Wally World, and many more new places, instead of Diaganol, like it should be.

So, if I can get the Super Duty, Extended Cab, Long Bed backed into these Right Angle spaces (or better, pulled thru to the far side), I do it. Otherwise, when I come out from shopping, I find people on both sides of me, too close, and somebody across the aisle, sticking out. This all results in much more difficult exits.

Usually, I do this about 200 yards from the Front Door, so I look like one of those guys who doesn't want his pick-up scratched.
redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Usually, I do this about 200 yards from the Front Door, so I look like one of those guys who doesn't want his pick-up scratched. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's okay....I do that too!!
biggrin.gif

I'm getting into this late...but so what

In no particular order

People eager to get into pissing contests over sports teams, truck brands or rifle brands--I say be proud of your team-truck-rifle and shut up about it.

Most any talking teenager--God, they're like sadly like stupid nowadays

Wal-Mart: Find me something not made in China

People who display the flag improperly

Telemarketers-why don't you give me your home phone and I'll you call when I'm ready to buy

Spammers-thanks but my penis and my mortgage rates are good enough

Christmas advertising before Thanksgiving

Political advertising

Soccer moms in mini-vans
frown.gif
me, alone in my truck, windows up, screaming at the top of my lungs "THE LIGHT IS F#$KING GREEN" or while being waved furiously to while waiting to make a left "YOU GO YOU DUMB COW...YOU HAVE THE G*DDAMN RIGHT OF WAY"

Locals who can't shut up about how 40 below ain't cold.

People who bitch about the prices of their vices

People who are arrogant about their piety-boy are they gonna be surprised

Being witness to people ruining their children

(somebody already mentioned yes men) yes men and their ilk who achieve success by stealing the credit for work done by others.

reality TV
News TV
MTV
Pretty much TV except for the nerd channels and comedy central

All political correctness--sometimes the truth stings, deal with it you loser

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back