Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

pet peeves!

OO, I gotta admire you a bit... after the drubbing these guys are giving you for your racist/homophobic post, most kids would have packed up their "chit" and moved along. You've got stick-to-it-eve-ness, I'll give you that...

Another one of my pet peeves is when I clean or straighten a room up then someone goes back behind me and does the exact samething as I just did.
mad.gif
Or I do something that someone askes me to do but then they have a major fit about the way I did it.
mad.gif
That stuff just earkes me to no end.
Quick Draw

"I won anyways!" ? How did you "WIN", if I knew you were Lieing? MAybe I didn't know the "RULES" to the game? tell them to me again so I know. Also, If you "LIE" (Which I always caught you in, is that considered winning ? thats like Poaching a B&C buck and Claiming it, Sure you have the Buck, but you're still a low down dog.

Also, I think I can Take chit, MAybe you should learn to read sometimes?

Anyways, (Thats a Fuggin COOL WORD), Anyways, "be proud of the little bit of education you have"
biggrin.gif

"most kids would have packed up their "chit" and moved along"......... Cuz Most other kids have somewere to go
biggrin.gif

Back to the Topic, Another P.P. one is Dirty Toilets.. How hard is it to Either do a Double flush or Whipe the Seet if you pee on it. It seems like Easy stuff, but this worlds full of Filthy people !!!

Countries who elect people to office simply because the initials of their name are the same as the initials of the office.
wink.gif

Oh yeah; and cats pissin in my phone jacks!
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-13-2003 17:49: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Paws-
"Countries who elect people to office simply because the initials of their name are the same as the initials of the office"
I must admit- I don't often laugh at your posts, but I liked that one!!

Orvis, "Diss " ,was explained to me by the younger generation, as short for disrespectfull , or shortened to "YOU DISRESPECTED ME" OR "DISSED ME" go figure..
I tell my kids if they use it it will stand for Dis-inheritance.. h2m

Paws...better not go there....you might hear a joke that will make you blush
wink.gif

(Access granted)

Ovis, Why is H2M your Pet peeve ...
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oldoregon:
i spent alot of time in Manhattan, NY this summer, and was able to function just fine. The only problem was i cjust couldnt get used to square mountains!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well you should have ventured outside of Manhatten to live the experience and explain to the people you see about #8 in your opening post. Go to the Bronx, Harlem, Queens and the rest of NYC and tell them about #8. I doubt you would be here to tell about it.

I agree with Oscar, filth is a big pet peeve.
Cell phones in a restaraunt or other public establishment is another annoying habbit.
People answering their cell phone while you are having a conversation with them.

Gentlemen.. We've lost another one
wink.gif

"Yukon Hunter Reading: "(Private Topic)" in "Jokes....."Adult ones""
wink.gif

Hypocrytes is another Pet Peeve, Quit tryin to look like something to people that n be someone totally different. I see that all the time. Whether right or Wrong, What yo see about me is about how I am. I guess the only difference is that in Real life I don't talk with Spelling mistakes
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
for Moosie! Be careful of reocurring!
eek.gif
I guess that could be called a verbal spelling error
wink.gif

My biggest pp is "yes Men". Why not stand for something?? Is that the only way that a person can get ahead in the business world?

Well gotta get back to work..
biggrin.gif

This isn't really a pet peeve but it gets on my nerves sometimes. When I'm at the mall or somewhere like that with my sisters and people ask if we are sisters adn how old I am. We say yes we are sisters, and I say 20. Their response is "Are you sure?"
Quick Draw

Since you bowed to the pressure and changed you're, now you're not insulting gay people you are insulting the mentally disabled. Which, for the most part, can't help that they have an infirmity.

My pet peeve is those stupid stickers on vehicle windows with the Bart Simpson looking kid taking a whiz on the word Ford or Chevy, I would call them piss on stickers. Only an idiot would put that on his window. sorry if any of you have them. Who gives a crap what kind of truck or car you drive. Just a peeve of mine.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back