Pending Sale of Buffalo Ranches in Arizona

Danr, thats a lame assed argument, and really NRAish. I havent seen either party making any headway on disolving the 2nd, they cant, it would be political suicide.

Tell me this, what the hell good is a sporting firearm with no game to use it on? I dont know about you, but I dont think an 870 wingmaster, a model 70 338, or the like, are really all that much fun to use on clay birds and paper.

By the way, whats your take on which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Political Suicide? Hmm. You may be right, but that certainly hasn't stopped the dems in congress. It may be an NRAish argument, but what happens if they are right? I haven't seen Fienstien supporting anyone's right to carry concealed...'cept her own of course. So NRAish may not be a bad thing! I believe I know two democrats who support gun owners rights. The rest would just as soon every firearm in the country belong to either a cop or a soldier. That's a scarey thought....

Anyway, if NRAish is a bad thing in your eyes, then maybe we have more to discuss than I thought. If not, then that's OK too.

As for the chicken or the egg argument, I lean toward the chicken. The angel Michael came down and blew in my ex wife's ear, and the chicken was created by immaculate conception.....and she's been laying eggs ever since.....

cool.gif

No Danr, the second is great, couldnt really get by without it.

I just think that any politician that tried to dissolve the 2nd would be done, politically, in a heartbeat. Way too many gun owners out there, and they know it.

But, if people want to belong to the NRA, thats a good deal...but I'll put my money into wildlife habitat. To each their own.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> No Danr, the second is great, couldnt really get by without it.

I just think that any politician that tried to dissolve the 2nd would be done, politically, in a heartbeat. Way too many gun owners out there, and they know it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well yes, while this is true, they do go around the edges and just keep chipping away at it a little at a time. This is a proven given when you look at how thick the laws are for example on the gun laws that California have. They just keep chipping away, and it is mostly your beloved Democrats that are continually doing the chipping!
eek.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kallcarrty
Back