Caribou Gear Tarp

peaceful in wyoming

JMBC

To start, I'm not new. Ive been around a long while. I just don't post. I'm posting this just because I love the state of wy and have met some great people over the yrs. Some of those are unbelievable hunters that I cant hold a candle to. I make up an excuse to go to wy if I need to. Ha.
By myself out there is my peace. Born into the wrong country I guess.

20200925_105936_resized[1].jpg20200920_125036_resized[1].jpg20200917_141308_resized[1].jpg

I also love the great state of Wyoming and have been fortunate to have hunted out there many, many times over the last thirty years or so. The beautiful landscapes, the smell of fresh sage, and the fresh air always recharges my body and soul. Thanks for posting the pics and congrats on the antelope.

I totally agree with you. Any time in the outdoors whether it is in search of speed goats in the West, or in search of whitetails in the East, it is soothing, restful and calms the mind.

Congrats and thanks for sharing! Beach bums might disagree with me on this one, but I’m pretty sure the Creator spent a little extra time on the Western States - and especially Wyoming. Every fall I’m sure in a hurry to get to Wyoming, but I definitely drag my feet and pout when it’s time to leave!

Congratulation on a fine story and the successes of your hunt.
Glad your time in Wyoming went so well.
It truly is a place of peace and calming.
Truly love all of the state.
I too just returned from my solo antelope trip near Casper the antelope meat is only been in the freezer for less than a week.
Now the preparation for the second trip to Ten Sleep next week on a deer hunt with two of my son's & 2 grandsons has me scrambling again getting everything ready.
The only thing I don't like about Wyoming is two 2000 mile round trips in less than a month!
Good luck on the rest of your hunts.

Congratulation on a fine story and the successes of your hunt.
Glad your time in Wyoming went so well.
It truly is a place of peace and calming.
Truly love all of the state.
I too just returned from my solo antelope trip near Casper the antelope meat is only been in the freezer for less than a week.
Now the preparation for the second trip to Ten Sleep next week on a deer hunt with two of my son's & 2 grandsons has me scrambling again getting everything ready.
The only thing I don't like about Wyoming is two 2000 mile round trips in less than a month!
Good luck on the rest of your hunts.
love the ten sleep area. wish i was going with ya

Congrats and thanks for sharing! Beach bums might disagree with me on this one, but I’m pretty sure the Creator spent a little extra time on the Western States - and especially Wyoming. Every fall I’m sure in a hurry to get to Wyoming, but I definitely drag my feet and pout when it’s time to leave!
Each time I come home I also do quite a bit of pouting lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back