PEAX Equipment

PAws is a DUch BAG .. HAHA !!

Moosie said:
I figured with it being the Hollidays and All we should let it all out of the bag ;)

How's the NAHC board doing ? Are they back up and Running and All Lovey dovey again ?

I hit the NAHC board about once a day,it's quiet in Lifer's, so yeah it's pretty much Lovey Dovey.

Del, that two timing biotch is that way you know.

Mars, you're a
kissass.gif

Delw....
jerkit.gif

............:D

So, what does this mean? Paws is into cooking. Here, wasn't he the guy into southern rebel stuff?

This is a hunting forum. I'm not going over there to read that stuff, what's the cliff notes, as you say? You wouldn't tell Paws a good southern recipe and he got mad?

Actually tom.

I locked a thread from paws and the old coot when balistic. so then I just said F-it and banned him.

when I banned paws and he got all pissy at oscar and threatened to sue me. Then when I called his bluff he figured he would get me in trouble and go to my boss
jerkit.gif
, Like I really have a boss LMAO, anyway he decided that he would try to make me sweat and tolf me he was going to sue moosie. well then when Moosie gave him a bad time and he threatend to sue both of us.
We both laughed at him and he went away.

Then when we transfered the new board Moosie sent out a newsletter to all members, unfortunately the banned user list also got sent emails. so now paws thinks oscar is playing games with him.

thats it in a nutshell

Next month we will have a cooking for paws episode, probally have something to do with dutch ovens vs microwaves

Delw

Re: Greetings!
« Reply #26 on: Nov 20th, 2004, 11:47pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MArs... Don't need to give me the Benifit.. really, I can Sleep tonight knwing that somebody in Cyberland FAR FAR away.. HEll Even next door maybe, Might not like me. I don't need anyone to like me on the net, I have my family and pleanty of real friends. I'm just glad you guys tracked the IP #.

I do think Paws is a Different Cat and he thinks I'm a Spoiled Rich kid,,,, That post on my board will die and so will this one. Who cares.

Anyways, I don't harbor any Ill will twards anyone, Hell, Even though I think Paws is a Different Cat, HAd he called me when He came through Idaho in any type of trouble I'd of driven 400 miles to go help him change a Tire if he needed me too., Thats just how I am.

Well, This was Fun, and I'll have time tomorrow after noon to play, But need to "TALK" with the Wife.... if ya know what I mean

Night "BOYS" .

-The Real Moosie AKA (Spoiled little rich kid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to hear it moosie but what post did I say I wanted to be your friend? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you might not be the jerk I thought you were. Well, I stand corrected and like my post said I would admit it on your sight. You are definetly a jackass and not a jerk. There I admitted I was wrong about you, glad I got that off my chest and thank you moosie for clearing things up for me.

PS, Please Capitolize Moosie when You Address me, I learned that in Finishing School growing up as a Spoiled Brat and all :p

Hey, I see this new Mars guy doesn't include where he's from in his posts. Is he from Canada or maybe from Wyoming?? Kind of sounds like Canada to me.. Maybe not. I was wrong about something once..

:cool:

Gosh DANG !!!!! Such a Jackass and Still people come to this site ? Must be the Witer survival Backpack List we posted awihle back ...;)

Maybe people get the respect they give ? I understand why I don't get it from some, (really I do) But seems they can't understand why they don't get it. And anyone around when the PAW'S ordeal Ramdom ASS Kicking Suing Rampage went down understands.

PAw's is calling me a Liar but I need to figure out why and how I lied now ?!?!?

Ohh well, I guess I'll get one less Christmas card I get this year .....|oo At least the Childrens society that I help out, and a Few other .org's will still send me something so I'm not feeling loney cuz Bubba won't send one :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell this is getting :BLEEP: old ?

YuP, its gettin old. How come just every once in a while he POPS UP, I was doing fine not knowing where he was at, or what he was doing. Now I find out I am a RABID SUM OF A BITCH. I haven't slept since I read that. I feel that I should apologize to someone, for somethiing, but don't know who or why, any suggestions, so I can get some shuteye.

Whiskers... Figure it out yourself ;)

Wasn't that a common response when BS was called by him on this board ? Then when you asked what he meant it was off to the lawyers :D

Should we start an On-line "Get over someone calling you a poo-poo head" gathering session ? I'm sure there are many like us that can't sleep at night Wiskers. Remember, I still love ya !!!

Whiskers, I like Rabid Sum of bitches :D ;)

Moosie, you are a poo poo head,jackass and a jerk. :p That is why I respect ya. ;)

I tried making up a chit list once. I ran out of TP and couldnt flush. So a suppository was needed. :confused: :eek:

Thanks Nut, now I can get to sleep. I tried the chit list thing to, but there is just way too much chit out there to list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back