Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

PAws is a DUch BAG .. HAHA !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
So.. a few Mins ago I get and Email with a link :

http://ohiocampcooks.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=talk&num=1100710477&action=display&start=0

Looks like I'm #1 on Paw's list. :D

What I think is Funny (Well besides alot of BAck to BAck posting) is I took my Counter down for Ranking 2 weeks ago and Am slowly slippng in the ranking chart even though we're not being tracked any more, And PAWS is still following it . MAN I wish I had the time to track the Stats on a site that Kicked me off because No one liked me :D

HEll, Since I'm a

Moosie is Oscar Williamson the II, a spoiled little rich kid who is also a fair weather friend, crap instigator, and no good back stabbing son of a bitch who likes to stir the pot and get people at odds with one another.

I might need some theropy soon :eek:

I do like the post made my the Guy Egging the Old Crotchety "cook" (Who couldn't even make coffee for his Hunting friends) guy to kick my/our ass though.

And to think I was having a Bad day loosing almost 1/2 billion $'s in my diversified portfolio yesterday ;) ..... Day is much better after readng that !!!! thanx PAWS :p

Well, I need to Go count my Millions of $$'s:

~Spoiled little rich kid :)

Wow I made the list too, and I thought I (usually) play pretty nice :rolleyes:
My ranking though isn't as high as Moosies...falling somewhere between a loosing Presidential candidate (John Kerry) and a dyke (Ellen DeGeneris).

I hope I made his gun stock though!! Would be nice if enough of us are carved into it that all is left is the action :p

Whiskers you got a punch in the mouth coming your way ooooooooohh!

Oh shitttt, I love it. I just read the whole post. the guy is greek gone wild with no profanity, this is truely amazing.

I love teh part where he says that he's getting virus's and spam, this always cracks me up. its one of those things to make others look bad.

RB did it
greek did it
and now paws.
Next paws will be claiming he was sexually discrimanated against. I forgot all about that guy. I was hoping to be reminded about him when he finally got the kook lawyer of his to sue me.

What is it with people who leave hunttalk and start there own board are they all just fugging goofy or what.

Delw

Awe man... he moved his "Crap List" to his adult section! I missed it!! Who would put an adult section on a hunting site anyway?........DOH!

I jsut Emailed Whiskers ..... I thought he whould be higher up on the List with the Comments that were made about him:eek: :eek:

But WTF, Look at Gunners rankings. He's way the Fugg down there. He should be #3. But at least I'm one..... :cool:

I do like to see contraversy but I always Log in with my REAL name (OK, MOOSIE, not Oscar) but I think they thought I was Posting over there.. Someone posted with the name Woosie. He spent time "TRACKING" that person to see if it was ME...And found out It wasn't me.. Hummm go figure :D HAHA, Look out, I might Register as "D"oosie or Toosie... I'm tricky that way :D ... Ohhhhhhh.....Verry Verry funny !!!!!:p

Maybe he is embarressed, thats why he put it in his adult section.
The guy is definatly a few six packs short of a case.

Delw

Helll Oscar I'm even surprised you have time to post....countin' all your coin and all ;)

Thats probably why ol' paws burnt everyones dinner up there on the Dworshak...was too busy whittling on his stock :D

hey guys, paws made a great comeback to the NAHC site also, after all the trashing he did about that site then he goes scurrying back there. just thought i'd let you know.

I think you're the only smalls trying to be a Utard bobcat. ;)

Did anyone copy The List before it was moved?

Dang, I can't get to read what he has to say about me. He moved it, and you have to be registered to get in........hmmmm, maybe one of my sons.

Funny thing is he sent me an Email, and CC'ed my BOSS. He had to have done some research to find it all out. Verry funny for someone to take it that far. My boss wanted to know who the guy was and I told him. He laughed and went on Vacation.

MAybe I was suposed to get in T-wouble ? BUUAHAHA !! Paws, try Emailing the President of the Company. My boss is only the 2nd in charge of the Whole company.

the Emails went as Follows :

I wrote :

Hehe..... NUF said :)
~Spoiled rich kid :)

Mr Williamson, please discontinue your contact with me sir. I find your humor offensive and you obnoxious. I do not wish to speak with you on any subject.

Regards;

Phil Foreman
aka/ pawclaws,
Cpl Kass Irons, CSA

I'll discntinue contact, cuz you're a different type of cat. But I just read your
Shit list post and thought it was funny was all. A few people coppied it and sentit to me. I'm thinking if you want to kick that many peoples ass before you die you should get busy.

OK, I'm done, Have a nice day, And don't be so Bitter, it just causes wrinkles
around the eyes.

PS, and the Backpacking list you guys have with the chainsaw's and cots are a clasic.

And lastly, When you make accusations that HuntTalk gives you Virus's thats a Flat out lie. Keep the slander up and You'll get a letter from my Lawyer and I'll beat you up :)
~Moosie

Oscar T. Williamson II

http://www.hunttalk.com/

Do you think He'll get the joke at the end about the LAwyer ? What a #*^@#* to Email my boss. Cool thing is It doesn't matter. Shitty thing is someone takes time like that to do reaserch to find out peoples "REAL" names, were they work, etc. Not that anything is a Secret, but leave the internet stuff there, get on with your real life looser :D :D

Looking at buying this new Shirt ;) .........:p

multitalented12.jpg

Paws emailed your wife?? Rich people don't have bosses other than the one they married too. By the way can I borrow a couple of bucks?

I hope he doesnt email my boss, she would be kicking some Ass.

I am betting just cause I have seen this before the (feathered idiot from canada), he will be emailing everyones boss on hunttalk.

I am sure that if he hits the wrong members boss with an email he will be getting an ass beating to the extent that he wont be eating much. he might be suprised and get a few unhappy people knocking on his door.
Just like dirty harry always said. DO you feel lucky PUNK well Do ya.

Delw

Paws has a special hunt talk thread going. Paws has gots some sooo-fisticated software. I wrote "bullshit", but his niiiiiice-ware changed it to "bullcrap".

Back