Paula Deen....from Giznoogle

Here's my take on Paula Deen: Anyone who is shocked that this kind of behavior has been going on in Deen Enterprises has neither heard of Paula Deen, nor had their eyes open very long.

File this under who cares. Now pass the butter, hun.

I don't know what it is that Paula Deen has caught that's turning everyone away from her and I don't really care. I just wish she'd share it with Osama Obama.

I prefer Giada...I guess I just prefer Italian cuisine over southern.

v5nU6.jpg

Glad to see you are liking the new search engine. Funny stuff biatch!!

I do not recall ever watching a cooking show with the Deen. The story got me curious and the deposition is a train wreck. Deen's inability to see that her brother behaving improperly at the business site and not taking corrective action will be the lingering issue, imo.

Mnay people, especially those born in the 1950s know what those times were like and the racial words used in private and public conversations. I am from the 1960s and can relate.

I recall in the 1960s my parents having the preacher over to our house and hearing him tell racial jokes. My baseball coach would tell similar jokes. The police officer. No one was being lynched or told be keep driving so are out of the county before dark so did not seem evil. Was just a part of the fabric of conversation in that time in that place.

The alledged hostile workplace under her brother's control is a different matter. Hard to get a pass on that issue from the old or the young, imo.

Interesting thing is that none of the black employees of Uncle Bubba's have filed any complaints, and most have been workers there for a long time. Supposedly, a customer was the person who made the initial charges. Even more interesting is the fact that the word that Paula Dean has been chastised for using was Negro.

She and her sons are some of the largest contributors and providers of free food for homeless, under priviledged, and those who just refuse to work but rather live off of the welfare system in the Savannah area. It's interesting that things she may or may not have said or done thirty years ago, suddenly have become a major news story, today. The woman is a Savannah icon, and is being unfairly treated by people who hope to gain some type of recognition for stirring racial hatred and tensions where there isn't and hasn't been any problems in years.

I don't know what it is that Paula Deen has caught that's turning everyone away from her and I don't really care. I just wish she'd share it with Osama Obama.

Only Libs get a free pass... look at Django.. a movie by a white hollywood insider [ Quenten Tarentino] Insane use of the forbidden "N" word.. no problem

I hate to see her being crucified for telling the truth. She was a bank teller and was held up at gun point and testified that she used the "N Word" to describe the perpetrators to police. It is a bunch of Liberal over sensitivity.

Who wrote that, a 12 y/o trying to impress everyone else with a lack of vocabulary?

This whole Paula Deen deal just reeks of hypocrisy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back