Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Past due introduction

Howdy!

Been mostly lurking for awhile now, with a post here and there, thought I would make myself a bit more visible :)

I grew up chasing critters and birds in Utah with pop's until I lost him as a young teen. Since then, I have been-for the most part-a solo hunter. Was stationed in Cali with the AF and stayed there much too long; but chasing Blacktails along with mulies here and there made the stay worthwhile, as did the fishing. Pop's would always tell me about his dream of staking claim up in British Columbia one day, too bad he never got the chance. Funny thing was, while he was talking of BC, I was dreaming of Montana, and have been ever since. Almost made the move last year, but somehow life just seems to get in the way. Someday.

Mule deer hunting is my passion, but elk hunting has kinda sunk it's teeth into me. Sometimes I get caught up in all the politics of todays hunting scene, and forget for a while what it really means, shame on me.

Once I make it up where the blue sky never seems to end, it will be like coming home. I look forward to pushing these old legs up the mountains and wading the streams I have conquered in my dreams. I'm sure that when the quakies are sprinkled with a dusting of gold, and the cool fall breeze shivers down my spine, new memories will be made to join those of days gone by...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back