Painting - "Leaving Shelter" - Les C. Kouba

Buschy

I was just about to bring this to Goodwill, but decided to put it on HuntTalk for a couple of days. It is listed as 4615/5000 and outside dimensions of the frame are 26x31". A quick internet search says these paintings sell for $300-350. I will sell it to a fellow HuntTalker for $150 and split shipping. If no interest in a day or two it goes to Goodwill. Take care.

Attachments

• Kouba Pheasent Pic.jpg
    Kouba Pheasent Pic.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 121
If I didnt have a pile of Terry Redlins my wife wont let me hang up, Id take it to goodwill for you. Picture reminds me of a certain farm in sodak I grew up hunting pheasants on.

I was just about to bring this to Goodwill, but decided to put it on HuntTalk for a couple of days. It is listed as 4615/5000 and outside dimensions of the frame are 26x31". A quick internet search says these paintings sell for $300-350. I will sell it to a fellow HuntTalker for $150 and split shipping. If no interest in a day or two it goes to Goodwill. Take care.
My favorite artist

You hurt your sales strategy with the goodwill comment.

1694643682725.gif

If someone drives to Fountain in the next few days, they will definitely get a deal at Goodwill!😁

In the future, consider your local conservation organizations.

Back