packable thin plastic from Caribou game bag kit

BucksnDucks

I bought a Caribou game bag kit that came with a very thin and light plastic sheet. Anyone know where to buy something similar? Ideally it would come already folded in a small package like the one in kit.

Not sure about plastic but how about a small folded up piece of Tyvek house wrap material?? I would think you could find similar plastic at a box store in either the painitng section or maybe covering windows for the winter section

Not sure about plastic but how about a small folded up piece of Tyvek house wrap material?? I would think you could find similar plastic at a box store in either the painitng section or maybe covering windows for the winter section
This , You can always make your own package with your vacpak if you have one.

Anyone uses foil spaceblanket? Seems it would serve two purposes. Ground mat for meat or emergency aid. There like a few dollars on amazon. Thoughts?

Anyone uses foil spaceblanket? Seems it would serve two purposes. Ground mat for meat or emergency aid. There like a few dollars on amazon. Thoughts?

I go one step further and always use the tarps that are also space blankets. Two uses, first great for laying meat on, and very difficult to break through it since it is thicker. Also, in the case of emergency it will make a much better roof, or sleeping bag than the regular mylar space blanket.

This is the one I like: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KWR2FMC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back