Yeti GOBOX Collection

Pack sales?

SlownSteady7

I'm down to Exo, MR and Kifaru. Are there any annual big sales coming up for any of those? Memorial Day and 4th of July are coming up which works but want to make sure I get one with enough time to do some backpacking prior to the season. I really like Kifaru and Exo but damn are they expensive. Would be nice to have a frame then multiple set ups for day vs extended trips.

Kifaru currently offering 20-30% off their tactical frame ($295, marked down from $395)

Kifaru currently offering 20-30% off their tactical frame ($295, marked down from $395)

My brother sent me that one and I think I am getting the Clint Eastwood stare down. Not sure if I could click order before she shoots the mouse out of my hand. Does Kifaru have any annual sales for the bags? $500 for the 357 combined with $300 for the frame is tempting fate and praying the pack is comfortable to live out of when I relocate under a bridge from the wife. You get what you pay for and these packs are worth it but if there's an option to wait for a mark down on the packs may as well look into it. Thanks for the info.

Well I need to do more research it seems. Didn't know the 357 mag was an internal frame. Seems like a great set up but does not have the meat shelf. Stryker XL has jumped up the list.

Well I need to do more research it seems. Didn't know the 357 mag was an internal frame. Seems like a great set up but does not have the meat shelf. Stryker XL has jumped up the list.
As far as I know, Kifaru doesn’t have regularly scheduled sales, probably due to their made-to-order model. I have a Reckoning, and absolutely love it. If you need someone to talk you into a Kifaru, PM me.

As far as I know, Kifaru doesn’t have regularly scheduled sales, probably due to their made-to-order model. I have a Reckoning, and absolutely love it. If you need someone to talk you into a Kifaru, PM me.
I have a Mountain Warrior (now discontinued - too bad) and it has performed flawlessly. A touch on the heavy side but extremely well made and very adjustable. Well worth the investment if you are planning on going deep and steep for any length of time.

I’d jump on that Kifaru deal. Great frame. Bags aplenty used bc people like to trade. They generally don’t discount their frames...occasionally bags

I should have grabbed an ultra light Kifaru frame when it was on sale last week, caught me snoozing.
Black Ovis had MR ranch for sale 25% off, some decent deals to be had.
I am not a KUIU fan by any stretch but their new Ultra pros got it mostly right. Look for a coupon code to soften the blow on them, decent pack for money.

huntoftheday.com is where I got my MR Beartooth from, though I was kicking myself because about a month later it was a little cheaper on Camofire.

Keep an eye on Brownell's I got my wife and I MR packs two years ago on there during the summer on the cheap. I dont remember the exact price but it was cheaper than people were selling them used. I wasn't even in the market at the time and couldnt pass it up. Glad I didn't. Love my sawtooth.

Keep an eye on Brownell's I got my wife and I MR packs two years ago on there during the summer on the cheap. I dont remember the exact price but it was cheaper than people were selling them used. I wasn't even in the market at the time and couldnt pass it up. Glad I didn't. Love my sawtooth.
Great tip, thanks!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back