Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Pack put to use

nbell

Thought I would share some pictures from my scouting trip this weekend. My daughter is always mad at me when I take my son out and not her, but she simply can't walk good enough, so I came up with a new plan.
SANY0348.JPG
What a great work out!! This may have to be my new plan for getting into shape for the season. Here are a couple more pictures of her once we got to the top. This is about 3 miles in from the trail head, and about 2000 feet elevation up (no wonder my legs were burning)
SANY350.JPG
SANY0353.JPG
She had a bunch of fun looking at deer, elk, and the sheep. I think the funniest part was watching her squeel everytime I steped in bear poop. I think I have her addicted now, only a few more year and she can start hunting her self.

How about some pictures of your daughter in the pack with you carrying it? (Hmm - or did she hike in herself? Probably carried the pack and spotter, too. Some credibility issues, here. Yeah, we need more pictures to support the story.)

It looks like you had a great time, anyway, and a great future. I am jealous that my grandkids live so far away.

I agree... I think it's more likely that she carted everything up the hill and still beat you to the top rather you carrying her. Nice try though!

At least she can't be mad at you now!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back