Yeti GOBOX Collection

Pack frames

is there a way to put that top strap on with some kind of velcro, so you have a type of safety release if you DF it?

Schmalts,

We're talking about the gunbearer.

If you get a Kifaru gunbearer, immediately sew the top strap of the gunbearer onto your shoulder strap.

Its a good idea they have...just a flimsy design. Once you sew it on...never have a problem again.

One of those Mystery Ranch packs went for $275 at this weekend's FNAWS fundraiser in Billings. I take it that's a good bit under the retail price. Looked like a nice pack but my external frame Kelty pack has many more years life left in it. Besides, I had my eye on a Alberta mulie hunt later on in the auction (which I didn't end up getting either).

Hey Buzz are you a lefty too (shooter...not politics) or is that picture backwards?

One of those Mystery Ranch packs went for $275 at this weekend's FNAWS fundraiser in Billings. I take it that's a good bit under the retail price. Looked like a nice pack but my external frame Kelty pack has many more years life left in it. Besides, I had my eye on a Alberta mulie hunt later on in the auction (which I didn't end up getting either).

Hey Buzz are you a lefty too (shooter...not politics) or is that picture backwards?

Was that a pack with a frame, a frame only, or a pack and frame combo?
The frame is one of the cheaper things to buy and the bags are where you take it in the shorts.

Back