Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Pack frames

is there a way to put that top strap on with some kind of velcro, so you have a type of safety release if you DF it?

Schmalts,

We're talking about the gunbearer.

If you get a Kifaru gunbearer, immediately sew the top strap of the gunbearer onto your shoulder strap.

Its a good idea they have...just a flimsy design. Once you sew it on...never have a problem again.

One of those Mystery Ranch packs went for $275 at this weekend's FNAWS fundraiser in Billings. I take it that's a good bit under the retail price. Looked like a nice pack but my external frame Kelty pack has many more years life left in it. Besides, I had my eye on a Alberta mulie hunt later on in the auction (which I didn't end up getting either).

Hey Buzz are you a lefty too (shooter...not politics) or is that picture backwards?

One of those Mystery Ranch packs went for $275 at this weekend's FNAWS fundraiser in Billings. I take it that's a good bit under the retail price. Looked like a nice pack but my external frame Kelty pack has many more years life left in it. Besides, I had my eye on a Alberta mulie hunt later on in the auction (which I didn't end up getting either).

Hey Buzz are you a lefty too (shooter...not politics) or is that picture backwards?

Was that a pack with a frame, a frame only, or a pack and frame combo?
The frame is one of the cheaper things to buy and the bags are where you take it in the shorts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back