Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

P-dogs in Wyoming

crapshoot

Headed to Evanston the weekend of June 4th for some senceless slaughter. Hope the pups are out, grass is short and the roads are dry. This will be my first time up in this area.

I was in the field this morning looking for burrowing owls and saw lots of pups out and about. You should be in good shape to do well in early June. What kind of dogs around Evanston?

There's a 2 man tournament the 4th of June in Medicine Bow Wyoming... $40, per team, with a pay out to winner and runner up.

My buddy and I were out blowing the cob webs of our sticks this last friday. Shot around 400 round together... With all the pups that were out, the kill ratio was running rather high. :hump: :D

Thanks for the info fellas. Dont know what kind of dogs they got there. A bunch of guys from several states are meeting up just to shoot and have a fun weekend.

I'll be bringing several tools for the job. 17 HMR, 221 fireball shooting 40 gr HP's, AR223 shooting 55 gr v-max, and a 25-06 shooting 75gr v-max.

Wind blew, but had fun anyway. Shot lots of ammo, and even hit a few. To much fun to take pics. No one likes seeing exploded rats anyway.....right?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back