Yeti GOBOX Collection

OYOA Photographer Updates

photofin

Hey guys. I'm going to keep you up to speed with shots taken in front of and behind the scenes during our travels at OYOA.

If you have any q's regarding camera gear, photos, behind the scenes with OYOA, or whatever don't hesitate to ask.

I'll start uploading images shortly of our Sept. hunts. In the meantime this is how we stay warm when stuck in a blizzard at 12,000 feet sheep hunting!!

oyo sept 09 3.jpg

Portable Hotel

oyo sept 09 9.jpg

This is our sleeping quarters when on the road. Can't complain.....although we are still working on indoor plumbing.

oyo sept 09 10.jpg

cozy may be an overstatement...but yes we do make the most of what we have. spending 60+ days in a tent in the fall/winter has to be done this way in order to stay sane.

Heck guys, if I had to spend 60 days in a tent I'd be lighting farts too.:D

Great pics BTW, thanks.

Oh crap Troy, now I can't say anymore bad things about the camera guys:D Just so everyone knows that butt shot is only the tip of the iceberg when Troy is around.;) Nice pictures BTW

careful lawnboy...or I will start blackmailing you with some of the images from the bear hunt. luckily this production shot is the only one I can find for now, which was taken during scouting this spring.

\production (1).jpg

Nice picture other than the green blob to the right trying to video:D How come we aren't out bowhunting today? This snow is killing my work schedule.

CO Sheep

Packing out the sheep in CO a few weeks ago. Off for a b-day getaway but will post more in a few days

ATTACH]18592[/ATTACH]

oyo sept 09 5.jpg

Attachments

• oyo sept 09 6.jpg
    oyo sept 09 6.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 267
Archery

Here is a shot taken during our UT elk hunt this fall. Again I'm finally finding time to edit through some of these images dating back a few months ago. Wish the weather in MT was this nice instead of 4 inches of snow.

Attachments

• utah.jpg
    utah.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 192
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back