OYOA mentioned...

BiggWimm

Randy-

Don't know if this was brought to your attention before. Stumbled across it while researching elk stuff (youtube videos).

It is from July 5, 2011

I’ll come right out and say it, I am not a big fan of about 90% (pun intended) of the hunting shows and videos out there. I don’t subscribe to any of the outdoor/hunting channels, and I don’t have a library of hunting videos. My main gripe with most hunting videos is they don’t show you the true essence of a hunt. Most videos feature a guy setting up, whispering at the camera, and then putting down an animal…all within a few minutes. Where is the preparation?…the hard work?…even the failure?

All of that said, there is a glimmer of hope out there, as there are some great shows and videos being put together these days, not by “professional” hunters, and not by product spokesmen, but by regular hunters like you and me. Guys like Rudy from Huntography, Randy from On Your Own Adventures, and Steve & Lenny from Pure Elevation Productions.

http://soleadventure.com/2011/07/dvd-review-and-giveaway-90-by-pure-elevation-productions/

I don't know much about the other guys mentioned, except they have some nice videos posted.

That is my site. I wrote that, and I meant every word of it! OYOA is a rare gem in the hunting television and video world.

Mark, what is a Fark?

Great question! The answer is...I have no idea.

When I was a kid, my older brother and his friends used to play a very lopsided game of tag with me. I was the object of their punishment/entertainment, but hey, I wanted to play with the cool kids. Over the years this game some how got called "Mark the Fark".

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back