PEAX Equipment

Owwee....

Moosie

Grand poopa
2nd to youngest got an OWW'ee today, Pulled the Curling iron down and then grabbed it to put it back up...... Nothing like spending Sunday in the hospital.....:(

All's well nowthough I guess, He didn't need to use that hand for a few days anyways :eek:

Moosie, you need to keep your dang curling irons out of reach of small children! If you weren't such a hair farmer you could probably get rid of the irons altogether. :D |oo

I bet if you tell him "Don't Touch... HOT" he'll listen..

I grew up in a house with three other brothers on a farm and seemed some one was always getting ran off to the hospital for some thing...

I sure hope he'll be ok though... :)

Elkchsr, same here three brothers and a sister, my parents spent more time in the emergency room than some of the people that worked there.

Somethings in life only take one time to lean....Too bad they have to hurt...All three of our girls learned how hot a wood stove can get at a young age hump

Hope he's feeling better today....

Hunterman(Tony)

Luckily the little ones heal quick. Have him use some of that numbing gel you bring along hunting, :eek: that should help with the pain. :D hump :D

Like Father, Like Son......enough said!! I just feel bad for the kid....the injury has to be devestating as well!!! :0)

SCOTT

Have him use some of that numbing gel you bring along hunting, that should help with the pain.

jesus christ that was funny!!!!!!!!

HAHA...... Numbing Gell ? When you're a seasoned veteran like myself "We don't need no Stimkin' Gell" ;)

So....... We now have an "Official Punch Card" at the ER. I feel like the NUT family ;) Guess who Shoved a Magnet in his nose last night ? All the way in...... OOPS :D

Well, We went to the Hospital and while we were there he Coughed and gagged and Swallowed and it went into his Belly. they did a Chest X-ray and 2 Face/nose X-rays to make sure it went down..... YEP.

And NO, I'm not getting the magnet back :D :D

eating a magnet isn't as bad as swalowing one of your false teeth. My uncle did that and BELIEVE IT OR NOT, he placed a strainer on the seat to retrieve it. BTY, sorry to hear about the curling iron Oscar, glad to know that things will be better.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back