Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Outdoor Vision bino harness?

1_pointer

Anyone seen or used these? I like the direction it opens and that it's a magnetic closure, but haven't heard/read of any reviews that I put much stock into.

Not related to the harness, but I have 2 friends that ordered gaiters from them last year that took 4-5 months to be delivered. They ordered in Feb and had to call and complain to get them before archery elk season

Last edited:
I run the medium with 10x42SLC and really like the harness. It’s super comfortable and easily adjusted. The straps don’t pinch or bother me when wearing a pack. The side pockets are easily accessible also. It’s the most comfortable harness I’ve used and I’ve had badlands, Sitka, Kuiu, FHF.

If you like those features you might want to check out Marsupial Gear bino harness. I have one and love it. Just another option and you will find a bunch of reviews on them.

I run the Outdoor Vision Ridgetop, as well as their rangefinder pouch. Like them a lot. Can’t think of anything I would change about them.

I’ve tried many of the harnesses out there, including the Marsupial, Kuiu, FHF, AGC, Sitka and OV. The Outdoor Vision Ridgetop is definitely my favorite. Full coverage, very comfortable, and I honestly forget it’s even there. I’m not much of a brand guy so I actually pair it with a Marsupial rangefinder pouch. Together that combo has been perfect for my uses the last couple seasons.

I have one. The harness portion is very comfortable and I like it a lot. The pouch portion is not my favorite but it isn't terrible. I find it to be noisy when it's below 20 degrees. I also did not like the magnets that keep the pouch open, they were strong enough to "click" together when opening, so I took them out. In my opinion, if the pouch had a little more structural integrity and the "hinge" was more defined, it would work really well.

I also have the rangefinder pouch. I like it a lot; no complaints.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back