Our Newest Commissioner

jlmatthew

We got another SJW on the commission

Interesting paper of her’s on local communities having more control over natural resources. Her focus has been Africa, would be interesting to hear her thoughts on western slope communities and wolf reintroduction.

Interesting paper of her’s on local communities having more control over natural resources. Her focus has been Africa, would be interesting to hear her thoughts on western slope communities and wolf reintroduction.

Thats a great question…… however ballot box initiatives pushed by big money out of state activists with support from major metro areas show little to no concern for local communities.

The CPW commission is essentially a rubber stamp for CPW admin. and they have been for some time. One more commissioner that can’t tell the difference between a muley and a whitetail won’t change much.

I think Ms Bailey might well be sympathetic to both hunters and ranchers. One of two on a commission made up of 11 commissioners. Two votes isn't much. I look very closely at where people are coming from. At most there's probably one elk tag amongst all those commissioners.

I think Ms Bailey might well be sympathetic to both hunters and ranchers. One of two on a commission made up of 11 commissioners. Two votes isn't much. I look very closely at where people are coming from. At most there's probably one elk tag amongst all those commissioners.
Current members, I'd say 3 or 4, but just a guess.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back