Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Our new pup!

Real good looking pup, Ed.

Teach him to look for sheds and I'll watch him for you a couple weeks each spring.

Real good looking pup, Ed.

Teach him to look for sheds and I'll watch him for you a couple weeks each spring.

I like the idea. Seems more than fair given your generosity with bear/elk hunting info!

Well, the little guy claimed his first puppy teething casualty. Wasn't a shoe, furniture or anything standard.....it was my wife's lip. She picked him up to keep him from chasing a dog that walked past (haven't introduced a collar and leash/check cord yet) our house and he turned around and nipped at her. Got her right in the lip. After Much blood, two crying daughters and a trip to the ER for a tetanus shot.....house is as back to normal as can be expected. Good times!

Well, the little guy claimed his first puppy teething casualty. Wasn't a shoe, furniture or anything standard.....it was my wife's lip. She picked him up to keep him from chasing a dog that walked past (haven't introduced a collar and leash/check cord yet) our house and he turned around and nipped at her. Got her right in the lip. After Much blood, two crying daughters and a trip to the ER for a tetanus shot.....house is as back to normal as can be expected. Good times!

You must be mistaken... have you looked into his eyes? A little furball like that would never hurt anyone. She must have bitten her own lip in the confusion! :) Great looking pup. Hopefully your family adventures will include much more positive puppy interaction in the future.

Great looking pup!

Got him a couple sheds to chew on. He didn't know what to make of them. Approached very carefully and just growled and barked at them. We'll see. Need to work on the biting thing first. He got my 5y/o today. Confused her arm for the frisbee they were playing with. As soon as the tears stopped she was over it and wanted to pet him. Kids and their unconditional love....

Have patience my 6 month old sometimes still gets confused on what's toys and what's not. It's worth it though. Great looking pup, hope you make many memories with him.

Have patience my 6 month old sometimes still gets confused on what's toys and what's not. It's worth it though. Great looking pup, hope you make many memories with him.

It's helpful to hear. My first dog and i know I will have to deal with some puppy issues. Overall, first few days have been great. However, Like kids, the more they grow, the less they sleep and the more trouble they will get into. Going to start obedience work ASAP with kennel, sit, come, etc. should be fun.

Hard to believe it’s been nearly 3yrs since I posted this. Even more difficult to believe our boy was just diagnosed with lymphoma. Started chemo on Monday. Praying the treatment goes well. My girls are so attached and we have many more hunts to go on together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back