Caribou Gear Tarp

Our Idaho Opener...

If you have the same luck I do, O-town will be killing a big mature bull. I can't wait to take my daughter (god willing she wants to hunt) elk, duck, deer,pheasant hunting. Wish I was in your shoes now moosie. Although it will come soon enough I just have to be patient.

Thanks Guys, I'll Let Oscar read the posts tonight. He's learning a lot. We were out 3 days and I got him on Bulls 2 of the 3 days and we saw bulls every day. It's tough with a kid... Heck, I reminded him most adults don't get into that kind of Elk.

We have a Few hunts planned over the next 2 weeks. I'm excited to get him back out.... Stay tuned for some Carnage... Or at least more pictures :)

Congrats moosie! It is an awsome experience hunting with your son, I got to do it with my step son during antalope season! Have a great time!

Congrats on all three bulls, makes for a lot of packing when you get three down in that short amount of time.

Great family tim. Congrats on some hard earned bulls. O-Town's time will come, especially with the work he's putting in.

If it's a branch antlered bull in that area, it's a booner! Nice job finding the elk and getting junior into action. Good luck on the rest of the season, looks like you'll be getting lot's of snow which is golden for that area.

Way to go Oscar that looks like a blast of a time in the hills, man little "O" aint so little anymore, glad to see him following in Dads footsteps! (just don't let him get into the mortgage industry:D) kudos for getting him into the game, I can't wait to do the same! I'm jealous!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back