Caribou Gear Tarp

ouch/pity party time

Nut

well i did a boo boo again. i spent a few hours at the er . did a no no at work and now i wil have to have a tendon in a finger reattached. at leas it was not a trigger finger. lol the darvocets are starting to work. hard to tipe lol

Seriously Nut, which gods did you piss off? Feel better soon Sweetie.

You are a dangerous man Nut. Unfortunately you only seem to use your wrath on yourself. ;)

here is whut happened

I was putting a part in cnc lathe and it slipped and caught my finger on sharp chuck jaws because i could not get my hand away in time. the tendon got sliced right where it gets attached at top knuckle of right middle finger, it got stitched up until i go to see surgeon. for some reasn this is bothering me more than normal.

Yep I always seem to do these things to myself but never while i am hunting and camping. :D ;) :cool:

Hmm. Bet that one made the Vipe lady unhappy.. She worries about you, you know Nut.. I guess she has good reason to..

Heal fast, pardner..

:cool:

Nut,

Just the other day Del and I were going over the "Who Lost What On What Machine List" of people we know. You are now the latest addition. Makes me queasy to think about that happening.

Hope you feel better soon.

April

ouch! |oo
i hope you dont have any long term booger pickin disabilities.

for some reasn this is bothering me more than normal.
I am guessing so, your not getting any younger... :eek:
Hope you get better soon, at least you will have more time to be on the board now for a bit any way... ;) :)

Well nut next time time stay away from jaws use glove or odnt be blond :D j/k anyway ouch hope it gets better i done soemhtin like that but instead broke it ouch and hey long time no chat del and april :D

Its a plus that its not a trigger finger, but the next most important finger is the driving one. Please tell me that it was NOT one of the driving fingers.
Hope youfeel better soon.
Quick Draw

Pain meds wore off and I am up LOL. They did put me to sleep early ;)

I will do fine except the unknown of when the surgery will happpen. Turkey season is a month away and I will not miss my planned days of hunting. ;)

Surgery will just have to wait...
There are far more important things the surgeons can do and they can just wait their danged turns for your money and attention... :D

What really sucks is I tried to check out how it would be holding a shotgun. Not good at all. So it loks like off hand will be the use for me. Which is okay since my plans are to just help the family geta turkey.

But it also sucks for archery practice, there will be none until cleared and fixed,

Had the splint off and finger is totally useless. :( :BLEEP:

Back