Yeti GOBOX Collection

Other uses MR 6500

MHMT

I was eager to keep trying out my new MR 6500, so this weekend I packed hooks, sinkers, and a cooler down to the river for a little fishing. We got away from the big crowd which was a plus but we also found no fish.

Attachments

• RugerPack.jpg
    RugerPack.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Cast.jpg
    Cast.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 403
The next day mtmiller was supposed to be there to compare the paddlefish packing ability of his new CrewCab to my 6500, but he got bored and left and missed out on the opportunity

Attachments

• FishPack.jpg
    FishPack.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 390
I never thought of packing my paddlefish out with a backpack. I used to just drag them out.

Looks like you just got your fish before the quota was met. Here in E. Mont. the season just started. I was down watching the show for a few hours before I came home.

Looks like you just got your fish before the quota was met.

Ya, caught it yesterday. it was pretty much a zoo wherever people could drive or get there boats, I thought the Missouri would be less crowded then the Yellowstone, but there was a fair amount of elbow to elbow fishing going on in the convenient spots.

Nice job Marcus, I hope everyone else was as successful.

I had to leave early so Ruger could get a break.:D

1-5.jpg

Nice job Marcus, I hope everyone else was as successful.

I had to leave early so Ruger could get a break.:D

My dad hooked up with a big one, but ended up losing it. I think steve and ben ended up empty handed too. I'm sure you will hear the whole story, but it was a good weekend anyway.

The next day mtmiller was supposed to be there to compare the paddlefish packing ability of his new CrewCab to my 6500, but he got bored and left and missed out on the opportunity

That pic rocks!!! Snagging paddlefish is good times! I still have a hat from the Beer Jug in Glendive. What do those things taste like? The year I went, the quota had been met in MT, but we were allowed to snag them and there was someone from FWP there measuring/tagging them, so I didn't get to keep one.

PLEASE send me that photo! That's one of the coolest things I've seen yet on a 6500! Classic!

As big as they are, it's a good thing they taste good! ;) I'd like to get back to the Yellowstone and give that a try again. If I could couple that with some pd shooting that'd make a worthwhile trip.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back