Other Hunting/Outdoors Podcasts

Randy, this is a brilliant move because it puts an issue out in front of the biggest audience in hunting, Eastern deer hunters.

Just trying to explain the public land transfer issue to my midwestern hunting family members over the holidays, most are unaware of where they should be on the issue. Given the recent national attention in Oregon its a great time to educate people and put the issue to rest.

Wired to Hunt is a pretty entertaining podcast as is the Mark Kenyon's story walking away from a job at Google in his mid 20's to become an outdoor writer. The podcast itself is pretty entertaining and at times informative, but it also is extremely whitetail-centric in content.

And it just went live this morning. I haven't had time tot listen to it yet. Here is the link - http://wiredtohunt.com/2016/02/11/w...y-newberg-on-public-lands-issues-and-threats/

HT
Meat Eater
Hank Shaw

Sorry Randy,but you do have a good radio voice. Renella too.
Your just not obnoxious like most......so it's different & refreshing.

And it does beat NPR in Dineh................lol.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention Gun Talk in my previous post. It's not a hunting pod cast, but Tom Gresham does a great job with all matters firearms related.

Yesterday I did a 90-minute segment with Mark and Dan on their podcast, Wired to Hunt. The topic was selling our public lands and why that is very relevant to the whitetail audience that makes up most of their listeners. These guys did a great job of serving up that topic in a manner their listeners can connect to.

That podcast will air tomorrow. Link to their podcast is here - Wired to Hunt

If you are looking for other goods podcasts, I would highly recommend Wired to Hunt, in addition to some of the others mentioned.

I just listened to this podcast. Awesome Wired to Hunt podcast. I think this episode sums up perfectly where political parties fall short and the dangers of committing your identity and beliefs to them. A couple really beautiful rants Randy . :)

Hunting and Fishing Party - 2020!

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back