Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Oscars Utah Elk Hunt Video

IdahoBugler

Re-Post:

Since I had to send a copy to Browtine I figured I should post this for you guys to see.

Very cool guys.

Moosie, is this clip going on the DVD?

Browtine is sending me the stuff.

Congrats on a cool clip.

Big Fin, I'm sure it is... it is up to you and your Thoughts. You do need to talk to IDBugler though.. We have alot better / funnier video we haven't posted... .HAHA !!

Thanks for the post IB! Thats such a classic watching Mossie freak out... LOL

as I said before, excellent video guys. and Moosie, leave the hat where it is......:eek:

Nice job, guys.

Moosie, you wouldn't have that fear in your eyes if you were shooting something besides match bullets. ;)

LOL.... I did miss it the first time, but I have no Fear when it connects. Dead, and dead well. 2 good bulls this year with 2 bullets.....

awsome video. Cool to have IB there to coach you and keep you calm. I laughed my ass off when he told you it was up again and you got the shotting sticks up in light speed.
What caliber was that rifle? didnt sound like a big boom, more like a short action sound. I liked the loud whack when you hit him though.

Hehehe.. trust me... thats not the last of the Funny Chizz. Good job EVERYTHING we do is caught of Video... and NEVER staged :D :D

Nice to see that you could pull it all together after that first shot..... It was cool to be able to hear the bullet hit the bull on the second shot. Congrats! I was glad to be able to see some video footage rather than a picture of Moosie grabbin' the bull's ball bag. Gross!

NICE! Watching you get back on the shooting sticks reminds me of a story on Kodiak. BOY was quartering the buck he just shot and I jumped up and said "BEAR"! I think he was a bit more spooked than you were! :D

Good stuff. Man....when the video ended you were just pickin' up the antlers. Looked a bit more impressive than the original pictures did. Looked like good times.

Finally got to a source where I could download and watch these things. Great video. Laughed my ass off when IB got you about it being back up. Priceless :D :D :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back