MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Oscar Williamson.. hunting in a thong.

The Hedgehog

Just kidding. Does this guy look familiar?

Freak_34.sized.jpg

Freak_38.sized.jpg

Freak_31.sized.jpg

Freak_19.sized.jpg

That sure is a nice goat. Thanks for sharing pictures of him on the hoof. I can't remember, was this the first year you chased him or had you been after him for awhile? If I remember correctly, you decoyed him. Is that how you have taken most of your goats?

Greenie, I dont know what to say
confused.gif
That is one messed up, crossbred,non typical,Arkansas ,3 teefed looking speedgoat.
wink.gif
I took the liberty to enlarged yor pic(I hope you dont mind) and this is what I got.Ya really have to watch them Iddyhoedian's, cuz I think they might be slippin into Montanny for breeding purposes.........What do ya think????

AA

fc855f9d.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-10-2003 22:08: Message edited by: AA ]</font>

mtmiller, i saw him 1st in 2001, but shot him in 2002. The video is from July 02. Oscar saw him with me in August. He's the only buck I've taken with a decoy. Not the first I've shot at though...
smile.gif

LOL
biggrin.gif

I see the resemblance!! She was definately standing when he came out the womb! Puts a whole new twist on being dropped on his head at birth!
biggrin.gif

I was going to say ...that anybody who bothered opening this topic is definately a FAG!

Lostagain.. is there something you want to tell us about?
eek.gif

Funny that Moosie wasn't questioning the fact that Greeny had a picture of him in a thong, but just wanted to see it.

Cool that you got pics of him on the hoof, Greenhorn.

Oak

Back