Oscar Caribou Update

Mrs. Moosie

He called last night to give a quick update since his phone battery isn't much any more.

He said they haven't had any luck yet. They've seen a couple small ones but not big ones and not a lot like they were expecting (like they saw when they were being flown in). It's gotten a lot colder and he finally got his bag full of pop!!
biggrin.gif

They have until Sunday to keep hunting, then the outfitter will be back out to pick them up.

He still sounds upbeat and I made sure they still had enough food and water and of course he said he had plenty (probably said that just to not make me worry
wink.gif
)

He might be able to call in a couple of days, unless the phone battery goes dead. So the latest I'll hear from him will be Sunday night.

-Mrs. Moosie

I hear when it gets colder, phone batteries last longer. So you may still hear from him.

I'm pulling for them to get some 'bou!

Thanks for the update Mrs. Moosie.. I'm sure fellas that she will realize the need for a shower, if our insensitive leader does not...

As for the bou... Oscar will come up with something..... but just in case he doesn't, and he needs our help.... Let's give a little Moosie cheer...... matter of fact, let's sing him a Hymn....

"Him... Him......Bou Himmmmmmmmm"

Good Luck Moosie..

cool.gif

I just heard from High Air and both oscar and his dad tagged out and will probably be picked up tomorrow. He called them on the sat phone and high air gave us a heads up so we can pick them up. It all depends on how much meat other hunters have and if they can fit them in.

I hope I didnt steal Mrs. moosie's thunder by telling that.

WTG CONGRATS TO THE BOTH.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PICS AND SOME GREAT STORYS. IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD TRIP.

bou? is that what there calling them clubs now?
biggrin.gif
boy i remember when.......... oh sorry got side tracked. congrats mossie ive been following every update and am very glad to se the results
biggrin.gif
congrats. oh shoot duck opens tomorrow better get some sleep
cool.gif

Congrats to the moosies

glad to hear he is coming back because it pisses me off when someone else is hunting
and im stuck at work..
mad.gif
hump.gif

Back