PEAX Equipment

Oregon’s Up next !

I guess you go by the green "selected". Better if it said "successful". I guess thats how I am reading it. goofy

Stand by if you were unsuccessful. It seems new computer system a little defective. Was down in the dumps last night after waiting 21 years for NR Mt. Emily archery elk and drawing a blank. But then today I got an email from ORDOW claiming there was a computer error, and that I had indeed drawn my tag.

Very relieved as I put all my eggs in this one basket, and had drawn no other tags elsewhere. Now I can focus on this one hunt and stay entire 4 weeks if necessary.

Congrats to all that drew.Oregon Letter.png

Stand by if you were unsuccessful. It seems new computer system a little defective. Was down in the dumps last night after waiting 21 years for NR Mt. Emily archery elk and drawing a blank. But then today I got an email from ORDOW claiming there was a computer error, and that I had indeed drawn my tag.

Very relieved as I put all my eggs in this one basket, and had drawn no other tags elsewhere. Now I can focus on this one hunt and stay entire 4 weeks if necessary.

Congrats to all that drew.View attachment 108551

So, are you saying I should standby for my bighorn tag? 🥳

In all seriousness though, congrats on the turnaround. That’ll be a fun hunt.

Congrats to all that drew.View attachment 108551

Congratulations!! That’s a great tag! My wife drew the rifle tag last year and I/we spent 10 days scouting and 9 days hunting. Let me know if you have questions. Happy to share my limited knowledge of the unit.

I am the luckiest guy around. I drew the coveted Whitehorse #1 w/ only 8 PP!......I have had this tag twice (76 as a teenager and 96) I took a buck both times but oh my how things have changed. I am retired, have a bit of money in my pocket and lots of time to scout (currently 7 wks out!) After a successful trip to Wyoming last fall I remembered how much I enjoyed this type of hunting. I am optimistic that I can find a good buck in the 16" range but hunting and scouting are so different. I have not been into the unit for a number of years but its only 2 hrs from where I currently live. Has anybody hunted that unit in the last 3 ish years?......Thanks in advance!.....

I am the luckiest guy around. I drew the coveted Whitehorse #1 w/ only 8 PP!......I have had this tag twice (76 as a teenager and 96) I took a buck both times but oh my how things have changed. I am retired, have a bit of money in my pocket and lots of time to scout (currently 7 wks out!) After a successful trip to Wyoming last fall I remembered how much I enjoyed this type of hunting. I am optimistic that I can find a good buck in the 16" range but hunting and scouting are so different. I have not been into the unit for a number of years but its only 2 hrs from where I currently live. Has anybody hunted that unit in the last 3 ish years?......Thanks in advance!.....

I’ve not hunted it, but I sure put in for it. Good luck! I hope you post the story and pics.

Back