Oregon results are out

Heck yeah. If I still had the legs I'd hunt that tag. Not so much for trophy quality but just to hunt that country.
Heck yeah. If I still had the legs I'd hunt that tag. Not so much for trophy quality but just to hunt that country.
Ya I dunno. Once upon a time it was the Oregon deer unit stories were made of. I always wanted to hunt it. Still take a lot of points. I burned 15 as I need to shed points. I hear there are plenty of deer just trophy quality is hard. gotta look everywhere.

it'll either be a trophy or a pepperoni buck........... time will tell

If anyone has any advice please let em know. Its once of the few places in Oregon I have never been

Not sure why I didn't draw elk. I had 17 points. Trying to burn all my Oregon points. I put in for Starkey Experimental as it drew at 15 points last year.

I only applied for points for elk, deer and antelope and then I applied for sheep and mtn goat but wasn’t successful

Not sure why I didn't draw elk. I had 17 points. Trying to burn all my Oregon points. I put in for Starkey Experimental as it drew at 15 points last year.
Well all the point numbers are up. I guess everyone was burning points. The prospectus was 15 points to draw. 11 tags, went to 22, 21 , 19 and 18 point people. Not sure why anyone would burn 22 points for Starkey Experimental on purpose. I was trying to burn mine to use them up.

Oh well. guess I go get a cow and fill the freezer.

Well all the point numbers are up. I guess everyone was burning points. The prospectus was 15 points to draw. 11 tags, went to 22, 21 , 19 and 18 point people. Not sure why anyone would burn 22 points for Starkey Experimental on purpose. I was trying to burn mine to use them up.

Oh well. guess I go get a cow and fill the freezer.
Where do you get the information on the going rates for points in each hunt, and how many people used?

Where do you get the information on the going rates for points in each hunt, and how many people used?
Go under My ODFW and log in. On the right go to controlled hunt reports. They show all the points drawn this year for all species. Also the LOP so make sure your on the right tab.

the file is big to download here.

Didn't put in this year. We are just buying points this year and hope to head back in the next year or two.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back