Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

OPENING DAYS/DATES

WATERMAG

I am looking to plan my fall hunting trip and am in between Kentucky, Indiana, or Wisconson. Historically when is open day on bow and gun seasons.

For Ohio the opening day of bow is historically the last Saturday of September and Gun is the First Monday after Thanksgiving.

For Indiana the opening day of bow is historically the first day of October and Gun is the First Saturday after Veterans day.

For Kentucky the opening day of bow is historically the first Saturday of September and Gun is ______________of November???

For Wisconsin the opening day of bow is historically the _____________ of September and Gun is the _______________of November???

Thanks All!!

Gun season in WI opened the Saturday before Thanksgiving this year. I was there for the first time and it was great......it is a BIG deal in the land of cheese :)

Gun season in WI opened the Saturday before Thanksgiving this year. I was there for the first time and it was great......it is a BIG deal in the land of cheese :)
I have CHEESEHEAD family!! I go up there every year but have never hunted...

I have CHEESEHEAD family!! I go up there every year but have never hunted...
i was amazed at the culture and overwhelming participation.....all ages, genders, demographics.......everybody was excited and wanted to talk deer hunting!! You should see if you can finagle a spot somewhere.

Back