Opening day was a real wet one but don't care, scored anyway
9" beard
#22 lbs

Cnv0049.jpg

I fixed your pic here and in hunttalk photo so it wasn't so big
wink.gif

Now.....just where is Grant's turkey
confused.gif

And what time are we leaving in the morning???
cool.gif

NICE bird and NICE shirt !!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tell us the story.. If you jsut jumped out the truck and blasted them make something up
elkgrin.gif

Well got up 4:00 am when eat a bite at the waffle house. Got to the woods at about 5:45. Still raining so I sat in the for about 45 minutes and the rain had let up a little so I took off. Got to where I was going to hunt in about 10 minutes got setup and let out a few yelps no answer, about 10 minutes later I heard one gobble, I called back no answer. So I wait a little later and try again, he gobbles back, wait 5 minutes call again, he gobbles back wait 5 more, call again no answer so I wait again all the sudden I see him comeing thur the thicket runnning. He runs in to about 25yds he stops and starts looking , he steps out behind some brush and I BUSTED him. All this happened by 7:15.

BTW this was my first Turkey.
biggrin.gif

Kraven, Spurs were kinda messed up. No spur on one side and only 3/8's on the other. Not sure what was wrong there wasn't even a mark on one leg.

Well, We had a cold front come thur sat afternoon and we had snow & sleet this morning. And no birds, we did heard a couple birds gobble on roost. And that was it for today.

frum one genuwyne hillbilly to anuther,Korngradulations meathead!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Way to go,very nice bird!

Hey, great bird! He looks good and wet...bet he smelled pretty, too.
eek.gif
So, the most important questions...did you pluck him or skin him? Roast or deep-fry?
wink.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back