Yeti GOBOX Collection

Opening Day Bull

As long as you don't stray too far from the Dr.'s orders, no better place to recover than the mountains. I'm guessing just the excitement of the moment gave you plenty of heart exercise for the day. Congrats!

Can you tell me the bow setup? Like grain of arrows and draw weight. I am currently setting my bow up with a 50lb draw weight and just getting an idea on what works.
Check your state regulations on minimum draw weight. I'm guessing you should be fine.

My wife is shooting a Hoyt Charger. Her draw weight is right at 60 lbs and she is shooting Easton DaTorch 480 spine arrows with 100 grain G5 broadheads. I think her draw length is about 28 inches.

Does that bull only have 1 brow tine per side? I shot one like that a couple of years ago. Kinda weird! But her bull is a LOT bigger than mine was. That is one really nice bull she shot there. Congrats!
It does only have 1 brow tine per side. Weird bull for sure but has a great frame otherwise.

Great work. Hope your recovery goes well. Pretty routine procedure.....especially for someone as young and fit as you. I’m sure the physician isn’t used to his/her pacemaker patients going elk hunting the very next week.
they gave me permission to hike but not lift. So hiking I did. This bull was roughly 3 miles in. I honestly never have felt better hiking in the hills. Technology is amazing!

Congratulations to all involved.

It takes a village sometimes, and sometimes someone in the village is (sorta) ignoring doctor's orders.
:) I was actually a good boy. I did not lift my arm over my shoulder and i didn't lift more than 10 lbs. Thankfully, my wife can take care of biz and I had friends nearby to help pack.

Sometimes things happen for a reason! Congrats to you both on a big bull and awesome hunt.

they gave me permission to hike but not lift. So hiking I did. This bull was roughly 3 miles in. I honestly never have felt better hiking in the hills. Technology is amazing!
Great to hear. I have been working with pacemakers/defibs for 13yrs. It’s great to see people doing what they love after getting a device.

This is awesome!
Congrats to both on an outstanding day in the elk woods!

Back