Open Range

If your talking about the movie, I saw it at the theater. Good one, worth renting or buying.

I rented it last tues. [first day out] it was great! i loved the shootout at the end. when costner drills that asshole right in the forehead, and duvall blast`s that one scumbag thru the wall with the double barrell shotgun, then at the end when the 5 or 6 townspeople chase the last bad guy down and shoot him down like a "mangy" dog, and then walk up to him and "dusts" him off with a shotgun! i couldn`t help but stand up and cheer. I played that shootout over and over, plus some in slow-mo, great movie. [a must see]

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-28-2004 21:24: Message edited by: cjcj ]</font>

My older sister baught it when it came out but I only cought the last few minutes of it. I heard it was really good though so I think I'm going to watch it this weekend.
Quick Draw

I saw Open Range in the theater...I'm kind of surprised it's already out on video. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I saw it. Great movie though, definitely worth seeing.

I think it is the best western that has been out in many years. If you haven't seen it, you owe it to yourself to either rent it or buy it. I don't think anyone will be disappointed in it. "Are you the one that kiled my friend? Yeah,and I enjoyed it. I also shot the young kid." BANG!! Bullet through the head. Great scene. I also like the shotgun blast through the wall. Good story all the way through, good gunfight and good ending.
cool.gif

I think I will watch Lonesome Dove tomorrow night.
wink.gif

I think I'll watch Open Range on Friday. The end part was great, well when I started watching it Keven Costner asked some guy a question then shot him in the head. I guess it wasn't the right answer....LOL
Quick Draw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elkhunter:
I think it is the best western that has been out in many years. If you haven't seen it, you owe it to yourself to either rent it or buy it. I don't think anyone will be disappointed in it. "Are you the one that kiled my friend? Yeah,and I enjoyed it. I also shot the young kid." BANG!! Bullet through the head. Great scene. I also like the shotgun blast through the wall. Good story all the way through, good gunfight and good ending.
cool.gif

I think I will watch Lonesome Dove tomorrow night.
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lonesome Dove is THE best western I've ever seen, along with Unforgiven. Open Range was pretty good. I think I was expecting a bit more. The gunfight scenes were the best.

Back