Open invitation

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38069

HTers,

If you're in MN during the early goose season and want to pull the trigger, you can tag along for a public land hunt with me. If you're interested, the dates are September 5th through the 20th and I typically hunt the mornings. Make sure your squared away with everything you would need as I will have the decoys!

No strings attached, just good old fashioned fun down in the honker capital of MN.

PM me if interested

It'll be an adventure! A dozen decoys, two boxes of shells and an eager to retrieve dog!

**Please note**
I'm no expert. I know how to find them and shoot my shotgun, sometimes. I'm no expert caller or spread setter, so I'll be learning along the way. Just wanted to offer a spot in the blind to a fellow HTer!

I should clarify, the blind will fit 3 big guys and a dog!

I was hoping to extend the invite to HT'ers for a Sasky honker shoot... There's always next year!

Sept 1st, I'll be jumping resident slough birds!!!
I'll be all over that! Dropping geese over crops would be a dream hunt!

I will check the fall calendar. Would love to bring my two labs (great and willing water retrievers), but they have been trained exclusively for upland hunting and I don't think they will sit still in a blind with shotguns at the ready for a few hours :)

I will check the fall calendar. Would love to bring my two labs (great and willing water retrievers), but they have been trained exclusively for upland hunting and I don't think they will sit still in a blind with shotguns at the ready for a few hours :)
The more the merrier! My dog is trained for upland but built for water.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back