OnXMaps- My Markups Problems

Colberjs

When I go to "My Markups" in OnXMaps I have the same 4-5 waypoints about 200 times and they were all created at the exact same times and on the same dates for each of the 4-5. I can't find a quick way to delete all but one of each and its aggravating to say the least. When I try to add another one it shows up at the bottom and I have to scroll pages and pages to get to it.

Can anyone offer some advice on how to fix this? I'm having to delete them 1-by-1 on my app and it take 3-4 seconds to delete each one. I'm going to be here for hours at this rate.

It looks like this but I have to scroll through pages of the same thing......

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 7.00.08 PM.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience, this may have happened from importing a file or markups. Please email or call our Customer Support team and we can help you resolve this issue!
You can email us at [email protected].
Our typical office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Mountain time, Monday-Friday and we can be reached at 406.540.1600.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this may have happened from importing a file or markups. Please email or call our Customer Support team and we can help you resolve this issue!
You can email us at [email protected].
Our typical office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Mountain time, Monday-Friday and we can be reached at 406.540.1600.

Thank you!! I'll try to call tomorrow.

Back