onX Off-Road

OhHeyThereBen

Anyone out west had a chance to use the new off-road app from onX? It looks like it has some trails marked around my part of Wisconsin and I would imagine it would be really useful for you guys out there or for out of state hunters heading out west for a hunt.

Anyone out west had a chance to use the new off-road app from onX? It looks like it has some trails marked around my part of Wisconsin and I would imagine it would be really useful for you guys out there or for out of state hunters heading out west for a hunt.
There is a layer on the hunt part that already shows open roads that allow vehicle traffic.

There is a layer on the hunt part that already shows open roads that allow vehicle traffic.
So the off-road version is basically the same thing? I haven't had the need to use my app that much since last fall and I saw it advertised. It looks like it's pretty much the same thing but with a bit different information when you click on specific public land chunks.

No, not the same, I have the free trial off road, many/all of the trails are on both, but the information is different. Off road includes things like open dates (which is huge out here). But yes, overall they show the same type of things. depends on your needs. If you are a hunter, I don't see tons of benefit of both, but if you aren't a hunter, but a hiker or off-road person (ATV, bike, dirt bike, snowmobile), OnX off road opens up a new customer base

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back