One Killer Headache...

Bucnutz.wis

Another one of those retarded deer that I usually shoot...

Happy Holidays !! :)

Deer Loses Head-Butt Battle with Wisconsin Lawn Ornament
Courtesy the La Crosse Tribune

- A seven-point buck lost a fight with a 640-pound concrete elk lawn ornament in the backyard of Mark and Carol Brye's home in Viroqua , Wis. last week.

- The buck was apparently sparring with the lawn ornament. Mark Brye, 58, couldn't help but laugh about the unusual incident, the La Crosse Tribune reports.

- "Our son and daughter gave it to us for Christmas four years ago because we like to hunt elk," Brye told the Tribune. "The elk is a nice thing to see every morning. It looks pretty cool, especially on a foggy morning."

- Brye said he knew exactly what happened when he saw the elk tipped over on its side, but wasn't expecting to find the bucks carcass lying about 20 yards away.

- The deer shattered its skull. Brye claimed the deer using a deer tag issued by a Vernon County conservation warden. The warden's tag note read: "lawn ornament fight & lost."

- He took the deer to a butcher and now has a freezer full of venison

Attachments

• headache.jpg
    headache.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 373
That`s about the craziest thing I`ve heard of in a while.

Nature has a way of eliminating the dumber of the species!

Thats funny. I guess the the saying is true...If your going to be stupid, you'd better be tough. Stupid he was, not so tough he he's cooked slowly with some broth and veggies. :D

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back