one day goat with, just me and my bow...well and a buddy.

BRWNBR

Took this goat on a one day hunt on kodiak island, shot him at 55 yards. he's 9.5" with 6" base if i remember...didn't score it.
november 7th i think it was, shot him in about 10 inches of snow, but not where he died..obviously.
i took some flak for not postin' this sooner....sorryrrrryyyy.
mygoat.jpg

If Idaho doesn't give me a tag soon I might have to give you a call.

Congrats on a great goat!

naa don't call, i hate for guys to have so much fun that they can't afford to do it twice..best to stay home and just dream about it!! :)

ya so far Tbone. bookings are super slow for next year, lotta hunt prices in the can. gonna try to sell the house this spring, things don't look good.

Got any good deals before you end up on The Slope or a fishing boat?

whats your definition of "good deals"....i'm not an advertiser on this sight so you'll have to email me or pm me for details on stuff...
a guy says hes hurtin' and the buzzards start to circle! lol :)

..i'm not an advertiser on this sight so you'll have to email me or pm me for details on stuff...
a guy says hes hurtin' and the buzzards start to circle! lol :)

For you, an exception can be made. Advertise all you want on this thread.

thanks i appreciate it....
i've got one time frame open for a mt goat hunt in the wrangell mts in late sept...7000
i can't drop the price on that as i have to go thru another outfitter and he gets HUGE cut.

I have three grizz hunts open that have been reduced 4000, down to $8000 for ten day hunts with black bear for free in there as well. i'll post this in the bear hunting forum too if thats ok.
thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back