Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Once-fired brass

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
What are you non-reloader folks doing with your brass?

I just looked at my empty brass, all once-fired, and came up with the following:

400 - 7mm-08, mostly Nosler, but some Federal that I found from the old days.

300 - .308 Win, equal mix of Nosler/Federal.

240 - .300 Win Mag, mostly Nosler.

About 60 of .257 WBY Mag. About 40 6.5 CM. And about 80 of .270 Win.

I'm getting too lazy to mail it. Might just keep it until someone takes it off my hands.

If you have any good ideas, I'm listening.

I’d sure be interested in some .300 Win Mag and .270 brass. I’ll be in Bozeman at some point in the next month.

Edit, turns out I have more of both than I thought. I’m sure someone probably needs it though.

Last edited:
If I were up there, I might be interested in the 7mm-08 brass. Don't have one but they'll make 243 brass! Have a 308 but never used Nosler brass and a long time since federal or I might be interested in it too. Not if I had what you have, I'd get into reloading!

I'd sell it and make one of the camera guys ship it (at the purchasers expense). With the proceeds, feed those guys if you are allowed to have a get together.

I give all my spent brass to a range near me. One of the range officers told me they sell brass and use the money to fund range improvements. Beats me holding on to it for years and then throwing it away.

I'm sure Michael could sell it on Craigslist for ya as a last resort...

I've got a box of 500 Berger VLD Hunting 30 Cal 210 Gr. Bullets, unopened. No use for them and considering the shortage out there, figured I'd see if anyone needs them.

I've got a box of 500 Berger VLD Hunting 30 Cal 210 Gr. Bullets, unopened. No use for them and considering the shortage out there, figured I'd see if anyone needs them.
I have seen people looking for those on other forums.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back